How do I import Contacts into Email on the Web
Email on the Web provides its users the ability to import Address Book entries from other Web based Email providers like Hotmail, Yahoo! and also from mail programs like Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Outlook Express. Before you import the Address Book entries, please read the helpful pointers listed below.
A few things to remember:
- Please make sure to sign into your Email on the Web account before importing an Address Book.
- Importing Address Book entries will not remove the already present addresses in your old Address book
- Email on the Web Address Book can hold 5000 entries. If you are importing more than the specified limit, only the first 5000 will be imported.
- If you import information about a contact that matches the email address of an existing entry, only the most recently uploaded version of that entry remains.
To view instructions to import for Web based Email programs like Hotmail or Yahoo, click here.
If you are using a mail program, then select the program for detailed instructions from the link below:
- Microsoft Outlook Express
- Microsoft Outlook 97, 98 or 2000
- Microsoft Outlook 2002 (XP) or 2003
- Other custom CSV file
Back to the Main Menu