Billing History &
Update My Payment Info
Update My Address
Get Bluelight Software
How do I configure Windows Mail to use my BlueLight Internet account?
- Open Windows Mail, click on Tools and select Accounts.
- Click Add, double-click on Email Account, then click Next.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. When asked to provide your account name and password, use your BlueLight Internet ID and password.
- When asked to provide the POP and SMTP settings, use:
Important: Be sure to check the box next to Outgoing server requires authentication.
- Type in your BlueLight Internet ID and password in the correct boxes and click Next.
(Note: If you check Remember password you won't have to provide it every time you check mail)
- Make sure to check the box next to Do not download my email folders at this time. Click Finish when done.
- Select your new account from the list, and click the Properties button.
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Check the box next to This server requires a secure connection (SSL) for both Outgoing mail (SMTP) and Incoming mail (POP3).
- Change the POP port number to 995 and the SMTP port number to 465.
- Be sure to check the box next to Leave a copy of messages on server.
- Click OK to finish.
Back to the Main Menu